What we offer
We offer a competitive salary, a flexible working approach, excellent opportunities for career progression and the chance to join a high committed and energetic team with a positive and open culture at a truly exciting stage of our journey.
What will you do
• Manage content roadmaps per product, working with sales and product teams.
• Manage the end to end process of content including the design, promotion and production of white papers, webinars, case studies, videos and blogs.
• Understand, refine and clearly articulate compelling messaging, differentiation and positioning of redk and our technology products. Ensure consistency of messaging internally, as well as with all external communications.
• Writing of content directly as well as working with 3rd party copywriters to ensure writing to a high standard.
• Creation and distribution of newsletters to our different target bases.
• Understanding of SEO to ensure all content is optimised for discovery on relevant topics, working with the digital marketing team to align on keywords.
• Management and analysis of content performance using tools such as Google Analytics and Marketing Automation.
• Track and consolidate customer feedback, market data, and competitive solutions to ensure the creation of a differentiated offering aligned to the market.
• Work with external customers and community members to create ‘better together’ stories and case studies that are concise and compelling.
• May attend industry-related events as a representative of the marketing function.
What we are searching for
• Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate related field of study or equivalent work experience.
• Strong content and wider marketing background with the ability to understand how content can be used across different channels.
• Savvy and creative individual with an exceptionally strong focus on execution (getting things done).
• Ability to explain complex topics clearly and concisely.
• Superior English-language communication skills both oral and written.
• Hands-on knowledge of Marketing Automation platforms as well as email marketing best practices.
• Ability to work in a globally distributed team through self-discipline and self-motivation in a startup-like environment.
• Ability to guide purpose-built content and documents from beginning to end with excellent project management skills.
• Ability to build relationships with and influence other functional areas as well as external entities.
• Motivated with the ability to manage a diverse team of content producers even when they don’t report directly to you.
• Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Desirable skills & experience
• Understanding of the common technical jargon of the CRM world, cloud and Saas space.
• 2-3 years experience in digital marketing for a technology or SaaS product company.
• Strong understanding of SEO and knowledge of how to optimise and measure content accordingly.
• Be great at telling stories through a variety of creative mediums and communication channels.
• Speaking Spanish is a plus but not a requirement