We offer a competitive salary, a flexible working approach, an excellent opportunity for personal professional growth and career progression. With redk you have the chance to join a highly committed and energetic team with a positive and open culture at a truly exciting stage of our journey as we are growing. Our values drive the culture int he business, and our people are the foundation of a great team and a great future.
Sales Operation executive for Monday
What we offer
About the role
We are looking for a motivated sales operations executive to join our sales team. The role will be performed on a hybrid model, mostly from home with 2-3 days/week at our Victoria office.
The sales operations executive should have strong interpersonal skills and will be responsible for supporting sales activities, communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process. You should be able to help the sales teams deliver operational tasks in order to meet sales targets.
To be successful as a sales operations executive you should be able to build rapport and achieve customer satisfaction. A top sales operations executive should also be very competitive, proactive, a good listener and a proficient user of sales tools and digital applications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participating in sales initiatives for the simpler product lines and owning a small sales target
- Communicating with customers, participating in account management calls, and following up on operational tasks set by the senior team
- Sales desk and finance administration tasks support for sales operations
- Understanding customers’ needs and identifying opportunities
- Answering potential customers’ questions and sending additional information
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services
- Staying informed about competing products and services
Sales operations executive Requirements:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent certification or experience
- Excellent grammar and application of written English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel and Power point)
- Previous experience in an call center or a related sales support position preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Excellent phone and presentation skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong listening and sales skills
- Desire and focus on achieving team targets
- Experience using CRM software such as Salesforce.com or similar
- Experience using back office Sales Orders systems