The Business Analyst provides strategic business analysis services for and on behalf of redk. The focus of this position is to work closely with stakeholders to gain in-depth understanding of customers’ business strategy, processes, services, roadmap and the context in which the business operates.
Working alongside other Business Analysts, Solutions Architects, Developers and Project Leads, the Business Analyst is responsible for understanding business change needs, assessing the business impact of those changes, capturing, analyzing and documenting requirements and supporting the communication and delivery of requirements with the relevant customer’s stakeholders.
Responsibilities will include a full range of activities from leading small to mid-size projects to assisting Project Leads on larger more complex projects.
A sales-oriented mindset is required in order to identify upsell opportunities and work alongside project and sales colleagues to convert detected opportunities.
his is a varied and demanding role requiring excellent communication and project management skills, a high degree of attention to detail as well as the ability to appreciate and take into account a wider view of redk’s priorities. Able to work in an ambiguous environment and collaborate across multiple areas in order to achieve a common business objective s, the Business Analyst has the interpersonal skills to influence and spur change, facilitate and enhance performance within a cross – functional environment . They demonstrate decisiveness in resolving business problems, making decisions and identifying priorities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Experience of working autonomously in a fast-paced technology company
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in business analysis or a related field
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Advanced technical skills and documentation skills
- Excellent communication skills; able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- Competency in office applications
- A track record of following through on commitments
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- A history supporting successful projects
- Experience working in process implementation over Information Systems, in particular in CRM: Marketing Automation, Sales Automation or Customer Service.
- Experience with a first-class CRM platform such as SugarCRM, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Zendesk.
- Technically competent with various software programs.
- Must be able to learn, understand and apply new technologies
- A good level of English would be a must.