Once more, Sugar has done it. It has come one step further: democratising access to technology with powerful platforms. And this time is Artificial Intelligence turn.
On August 24th, SugarCRM Inc. has just announced its acquisition of Node Inc., a pioneering horizontal Artificial Intelligence platform-as-a service company based in San Francisco. This development marks the latest in a series of innovations that began last year to support Sugar’s vision for the next frontier of high-definition customer experience (HD-CX).
Powered by Artificial Intuition™ technology, Node offers an unprecedented level of predictability across a wide range of business use cases by leveraging CRM data and vast external sources. The integration will enable more accurate predictability and enhanced performance across Sugar’s platforms and services.
Using deep learning models, Node’s predictive features are able to identify signals with up to 81% greater accuracy than more manual approaches. In this way, previously outdated and fragmented data can be transformed into a focused, high-resolution picture of customer expectations and a company’s future obstacles and opportunities, from pipeline to forecasting.
This recent acquisition represents Sugar’s next step in making Artificial Intelligence accessible for a better end-to-end service for all, while improving the customer experience journey. As Craig Charlton, CEO of SugarCRM noted, ‘Sugar is democratising AI, ushering in a new frontier in CX with its powerful combination of AI, time-aware and data enrichment, to drive business performance and enable predictability for companies of all sizes.’
The combination of Node’s accurate predictive features with Sugar’s no-touch, time-aware customer experience platform offers an extensive range of capabilities, from marketing to sales to service teams. The list includes but is not limited to:
- Identifying customers attrition in advance, offering a valuable window of time to find solutions and prevent churn through strategic customer engagement
- Empowering customer service teams and enhancing customer experience through predictive case routing and contextual data in real-time
- Increasing average sale size through flawless recommendations for add-on products and services during the right phase of customer journey
- Forecasting the likelihood of converting from lead scoring models
- Prescribing guidance for higher quota attainment and sale close monitoring
- Determining marketing attribution and contribution to closed business
At redk, we have over 15 years’ experience as technical and consultancy CRM experts, including technology strategy and data. Our aim is to support companies seeking to enhance efficiency, profitability and customer experience through world-class tools that optimise team performance across your organisation.