Marketing Automation CRM Software involves understanding customer journeys, personas, segmentation and personalisation. But above all, it’s about data.
Digital environments are a complex universe of interconnected links where each software product claims to have all the answers. In this confusing context, making decisions can be difficult.
At redk, we bring order to the chaos by effectively leveraging technology to put your business ahead of the competition.
We understand the need to create strong, robust data integrations, which can be used to create data models. These are orientated to build programs based on the customer life cycle, helping you personalise the customer experience and maximise your tech stack’s potential.
Marketing Automation for CRM is not a mystery, it's design
With our expertise, we can design your tactical marketing strategy, utilising your digital assets for maximum return
Marketing Automation projects have tech- and strategy-based core components. Understanding how to bring them all together is essential to leverage the technology available in the marketplace.
- Data Integration: Discover where the data is and how it flows in and out of systems, alongside data integrity, data quality, and using data from multiple sources to create a model for automation.
- Omni-Channel: Send messages according to customer preference, whether email, push, SMS or a personalised, one-to-one call.
- Lead scoring, lead nurturing and program automation: The customer’s stage in the purchase funnel influences how and when we interact with them. Maximise your team’s time by defining the lead scoring and nurturing models based on where the customers are in their journey.
- Personalisation of content: Your target prospects and customer base are unlikely to be aligned. Craft dynamic content to achieve clustered levels of personalisation, and always remain on point.
- Automate for efficiency: Avoid your teams manually launching the same hit-and-miss campaigns time and again. By putting the right automations in the right place in the customer journey, you can allow your marketing team to focus on more impactful activities.
Take advantage of our expertise to boost your bottom line
With our Marketing Automation for CRM services, the marketing team can gain powerful data insights to design smarter campaigns that navigate the complex digital environment to meet customer expectations. We help you to devise best-in-class tactics to accumulate multi-source behavioural data, allowing you to create consistent campaigns across all channels, as well as email, web, mobile push, SMS, social media and more.
Our Marketing Automation services include:
- Omni-channel marketing operations capability assessment
- Omni-channel marketing technology implementation
- Training and mentoring
- Insight and decision-making dashboard design