CRM Technology Assessment & Optimisation
We can help improve the performance of your CRM implementation to ensure ROI
The CRM Strategy Assessment & Design service helps optimise current CRM strategies, operational design or implemented technology.
Alongside our expert team, you can evaluate sticking points and create a roadmap that provides short-term deliverables (quick wins) and long-term impact.
Many organisations heavily invest in technological implementation, but struggle to obtain a clear ROI. In most cases, this is due to an unclear investment-recuperation strategy. At redk, we help you review your current situation, and help you get back on the right track.
CRM is not an objective, is a road to travel
The go-live is just the beginning for CRM implementations, everything must continue improving to yield ROI
At redk, we recognise that many organisations have not had access to the knowledge and expertise required to ensure their implementation delivers returns. Regardless of the specific software, all CRM initiatives encounter the same challenges:
- Keeping up-to-date with technological standards
- Users across the organisation viewing the solution as a bureaucratic tool and failing to adopt it into their day-to-day activities
- Inaccurate and unreliable data due to badly integrated systems
- The application hasn’t been updated to remain relevant for today’s business operations
- No clear, recurring training sessions to help users adopt the platform
- BAU activities that should be part of CRM but occur outside the system
As CRM experts, we’re here to help
Our methodology is designed to help your business get back on track and deliver ROI
With our services, organisations with underperforming CRM technology supporting BAU models can make the most of their current investment—without necessarily changing software.
These services are led by our senior consultants, who have experience in strategic alignment, operational design and technology.