A MESSAGE FROM OUR CEO
At redk we aim to deliver the highest quality of service possible, always. As a tech-based organisation we have had the opportunity to prepare for unexpected events, such as the current situation caused by the COVID-19 / novel coronavirus (nCoV).
We maintain a systems business continuity plan aligned with the recommendations of the ISO27001 standards, these measures guarantee that we can keep servicing our customers adequately so they can focus on their business operations.
There are a number of measures that we have put in place to be ready, these include, among others:
- All redk staff are prepared and provided with all resources to fully perform their job duties from any location, such as at home, for a prolonged period of time. All staff are equipped with laptop computers.
- All redk telephone and email communications systems are cloud-based and are accessible to employees regardless of their physical location.
- All work related duties and transfer of information and data is taking place over secured private networks and secured methods of transfer.
- All customer-facing redk employees are provided with individual accounts with cloud collaboration tools such as Microsoft Office 365, our own CRM and ERP systems, Zendesk, Jira case management and Confluence systems, as well as all our Dev-Ops environments. This enables the organisation to be able to fully function and deliver services effectively regardless of location.
- All redk operational systems and data are cloud based, some hosted by Amazon AWS and available to redk staff and customers regardless of location.
- We are sending communications daily to keep all employees informed about best practices to avoid disease transmission and continue services during this crisis.
- redk will work with clients to avoid non-critical travel and contact while performing project work. Project work will, whenever possible, be performed using mutually agreed network collaboration tools. Should special VPN’s and security be required, we will work together to ensure we conform to your standards.
If you have any questions or concerns about the continuity of our services, platforms or products, please contact your account manager. The support team is aware that special customer concerns may arise during this period and will escalate any question to the appropriate responsible person or department.
Currently all our staff are working remotely, safely, and we are making sure we follow the guidelines of the pertinent health bodies in an effort to reduce the risk of contagion to the minimum possible.
We hope that everything we are doing can help you focus on running your business in this challenging time.
Stay safe, we take care of your CRM continuity.
Francisco Javier Rodríguez, CEO