A fast growing company product of acquisitions and organic growth. Delivering services to companies ranging from multinationals to niche boutique offices across the world.
With nearly 1,500 employees in 66 different locations worldwide, Acuris is a leading global financial information provider, with a large and diversified base of investor, advisory and corporate clients. It provides proprietary insights and analytics across six key financial areas: fixed income, transactions, equities, compliance, infrastructure and research.
Acuris’ differentiated content and products, including Mergermarket, Debtwire and several others, are deeply embedded in the workflow of over 115,000 daily users and nearly 5,000 subscribing firms.
The strategic objective had always been to generate new revenue streams by defining the way the company can leverage the tens of thousands of B2B relationships it enjoys with its customers.At redk, we understood the underlying business objectives and worked at different levels of engagement to review and understand how the new strategies can be materialised into organisational design as well as capabilities to be delivered through CRM technology. In addition, the creation of a CRM governance committee added the continuity, thrust and momentum the project needed to make sure it delivered.
There are various elements that have helped this project come to success. Predominantly the core element has been the ability to bring together multidisciplinary teams that worked on overcoming challenges, the ability of both teams to work towards a common goal and get through the difficult times, by using methodology to find structure, by relying on experience-based best practices, by following expert advice and by ensuring that the technology was aligned with he overarching business goals.
How we did it
redk worked closely with the leadership team at Acuris, stakeholders and the technical team to deliver major changes on the CRM digital framework, including:
- A redesign of the model, including data, required to support the creation of a 360 view of the customer. This included the consolidation of many CRM instance and the decommissioning of redundant Salesforce implementations in order to streamline business operations through one single CRM.
- The implementation of the functional model and the operational design required to help improve efficiency and increase effectiveness in the different BAU roles.
- The delivery of all integrations with other company systems and applications in order to fulfil the long term SOA strategy (CMS, publishing platform, identity management systems, SSO, Security, finance applications, etc).
- The data quality, consolidation and migration jobs required to consolidate one single source of accurate reliable data.
- The delivery of the full CRM technology stack that support business operations for customer acquisition and retention (sales and account management), including the multi-region private cloud.
- The support to the internal team at Acuris to roll out the user adoption program to teams across many global geographies and ensure an effective implementation
Get in touch!
Discover how redk can help you improve your business