Finance and Administration Specialist
- Client Relations
- Sales & Services
Based in central Brighton and reporting to the Head of Finance and Administration; the Finance and Administration Specialist will be a key part of our company at a pivotal stage in its growth. We offer a competitive salary, a wide range of benefits, excellent opportunities for career progression and the chance to join a high performing, committed and energetic team at a truly exciting stage of our journey.
redk is a technology solutions and consultancy company with offices in London, Brighton, Madrid and Barcelona. We provide cutting-edge software and a range of innovative services for CRM, Help Desk and Marketing Automation. With over a decade of experience, redk has worked with hundreds of organisations to help overcome their technical challenges and bring their strategic visions to life.
Our mission is simple: to create success stories.
We achieve results, we build relationships and we plan for the future.
For a start, you’ll feel right at home here because you understand our culture, our objectives and our values.
You’re a self-motivated, dynamic and organised problem-solver, who is eager to learn more about finance while providing a high level of administrative support.
You achieve results
You are determined and objective-driven with the exceptional organisation skills that enable you to cover a wide range of tasks.
And if something unexpected happens? That’s no problem for you. You’re the type of person who reacts positively and adapts to changing circumstances; acting with the resilience and drive to get things back on track while inspiring confidence in everyone around you.
You build relationships
Your communication skills are second to none. Whether supporting colleagues or liaising with customers, you always make a strong, positive impact on others while working collaboratively with stakeholders of all levels.
You plan for the future
With strong analytical skills and a great understanding of the day to day priorities of your role, you are always prepared to deal with any issues that arise.
What you’ll be doing
As a general guide, you’ll be responsible for providing administrative support to the Finance, Administration, Sales, and Marketing teams within Corporate Services.
Because of your strong focus on continuous improvement, you’ll always be looking for new opportunities to improve, enhance, adapt and develop both personally and professionally.
More specifically, the things you’ll spend most of your time on are:
- Providing support to the Head of Finance and Administration as required, in areas such as customer invoicing, purchasing, customer payment defaults and proper sourcing and archiving of supplier invoices.
- Covering the Sales Desk telephone line – answering any customer queries or directing calls to the best contact within the business.
- Effectively dealing with problems as they arise, following internal processes to comply with redk’s approach.
- Maintaining and updating the CRM System, ERP and other business platforms on a daily basis
- Updating information for customers, leads or new business contacts within our CRM System.
- Producing data or reports as required by sales or finance teams.
- Communicating with customers, suppliers and colleagues, responding to emails and phone calls in a professional and timely manner.
- Highlighting any customer complaints and resolving or escalating issues as appropriate.
- Arranging employee travel and accommodation bookings
- Producing and dispatching quotes for customers when requested
- Processing quote acceptances from customers and customer orders via partner web portals, etc.
- Creating customer invoices following quote acceptances.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications, Experience
To really succeed in this role, you’ll have:
- Excellent numerical skills
- understanding of data privacy standards;
- integrity; honesty; customer-service skills;
- solid communication skills, both written and verbal;
- familiarity with business principles and practices;
- superior attention to detail;
- organisational, planning and problem-solving skills;
- analytical and critical thinking mindset
Recruitment agencies: We are not accepting applications for this role through agencies so please do not approach us with regards to it.
redk is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability; complies with all relevant UK legislation. All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.