- Client Relations
- Sales & Services
We are looking for a Business Analyst to work with stakeholders across multiple industries; gaining an in-depth understanding of customer business strategy, processes, services, roadmap and the context in which the business operates.
Somebody with a strong CRM background, a passion for technology and a natural curiosity that sparks innovation and change.
Working alongside other Business Analysts, Solutions Architects, Developers and Project Leads, the Business Analyst is responsible for understanding business change needs, assessing the business impact of those changes, capturing, analysing and documenting requirements and supporting the communication and delivery of requirements with the relevant customer’s stakeholders.
Responsibilities will include a full range of activities from leading small to mid-size projects to assisting Project Leads on larger, more complex projects.
- Evaluate business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Demonstrate up-to-date expertise in Information Systems and apply this to the development, execution and improvement of action plans by providing advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices.
- Manage customer relationships and expectations by developing a communication process to keep others up-to-date on project results
- Stay up to date with customer needs and strategies; communicating updates and findings, and facilitating project meetings and presentations to diverse audiences including non-technical audiences.
- Lead or participate in multiple projects by completing and updating project documentation; managing project scope; adjusting schedules when necessary; determining daily priorities; ensuring efficient and on-time delivery of project tasks and milestones; following proper escalation paths, and managing customer and supplier relationships;
- Identify, create and facilitate process design changes by conducting business and systems process analysis and design at a complex level; focusing on quality improvement and data management; ensuring data is reliable and valid; developing process improvements; integrating new systems and processes with existing ones; and partnering with internal and external customers to ensure solutions provided meet the long-term business strategies.
Person Specification (Knowledge, Skills and Experience)
- Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Experience of working autonomously in a fast-paced technology company
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in business analysis or a related field
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Advanced technical skills and documentation skills
- Excellent communication skills; able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Experience working in process implementation over Information Systems, in particular in CRM: Marketing Automation, Sales Automation or Customer Service
- Experience with a first-class CRM platform such as SugarCRM, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics
- Technically competent with various software programs.
- Must be able to learn, understand and apply new technologies
- A good level of English would be an advantage for roles based outside the UK