Campaign Marketing Manager
United Kingdom, London
Full time / 40h week
We are seeking a highly creative and energetic marketeer to join our growing marketing team to manage B2B Demand Generation campaigns for the UK market.
The Campaign Marketing Manager is a pivotal role within our marketing team, responsible for driving demand and for our CRM professional services and related technologies, with a specific focus on services for Salesforce. As the Campaign Marketing Manager, you will be instrumental in executing the marketing plan.
You will work closely with the Senior Marketing Manager, Creative and Sales teams to ensure effective delivery of marketing campaigns.
- Aid in the design of a detailed B2B integrated campaign plan, including tactics, channels, and timelines
- Deliver the end-to-end execution of demand generation campaigns, ensuring smooth implementation and integration
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, sales, and creative, to deliver campaigns on time and within budget
- Manage campaign digital and non-digital assets including (Website content, landing pages, PDF’s, social content, presentations, event material)
- Manage regular email marketing campaigns.
- Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns.
- Monitor campaign performance to optimise campaign effectiveness.
- Align campaign activities with lead generation and nurturing efforts.
- Ensure all marketing materials and campaigns adhere to brand guidelines.
- Conduct post-campaign analysis, evaluating key performance indicators (KPIs) and ROI
- Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, and adjust strategies as needed.
- Stay up-to-date with CRM, CX and technology trends, marketing technology, and best practices to ensure our strategy remains relevant and effective
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Proven experience in developing and implementing successful marketing campaigns using digital and offline channels.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple campaigns and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to think strategically and analytically, leveraging data and insights to inform campaign planning and optimisation.
- Familiarity with marketing automation platforms, CRM systems such as Sugar CRM or Salesforce, and digital marketing tools.
- Knowledge of marketing metrics such as lead generation, MQL/SQL, conversion rates, cost per acquisition and ROI.
- Superior English-language communication skills both oral and written.
- Spanish as a second Language is a plus, not a requirement.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- An innovative flexible working approach.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
- The chance to join a high performing, committed and energetic team at a truly exciting stage of our journey.
If you’re a creative and strategic marketer with a passion for technology, marketing automation and AI, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
Share the opportunity:
GET FURTHER, TOGETHER
Our mission is to create success stories. We are here as your technology and strategy partner to help you reach your business goals, because your success is our success!MEET OUR TEAM